Our products are made of high quality noble metals and with a few easy, simple steps you can keep them looking as beautiful as the day you received them!
Wearing Your Locket
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing your jewelry. These products contain chemicals that can damage the finish.
- Always remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners. Again, these products contain chemicals that can damage the finish.
- Do not wear your locket to bed. Over time, your natural body oils will tarnish the finish. And our chains, while quite durable, are not intended to be worn overnight.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- Always store each piece separately in an airtight pouch away from sunlight and heat.
Cleaning Silver and Gold Vermeil
- Use a jewelry cleaning cloth to clean your locket.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Always remove your photograph before washing.
- A toothbrush will help get into more intricate patterns. Rinse with clean water and pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry washes as they often contain harsh chemicals.
Cleaning Cultured Freshwater Pearls
- Cultured freshwater pearls can only be cleaned with a soft brush or a cloth. Do not soak them in water or detergent.
- Do not use a cleaning cloth on our pearl products.
Long Term Care
- We recommend having your jewelry inspected once a year by a goldsmith. Specifically, ask to have the clasps, mounts and soldering checked to keep your locket secure.